Comments

1. kimberly says

got the downloads today and the year pass. Is there a file for the tabs for the 2014 planner. I have the 2013 but the sections are not the same. I would like to have the new tabs for the new layout. Thanks.

2. Laura Evangeline says

I’ve already purchased the pass, but I would love to share your planner anyhow. It’s just too beautiful! The only page that I seem to have trouble with is the monthly calendar since it runs the days up and down the page rather than across (traditional). I am trying to find a way to make the calendar run side to side (Mon-Sun) even if I have to have to print it landscape on a full sheet and just fold it to fit in my binder. I keep messing up my appointments when I’m writing it on the new version. I can’t get used to looking at it that way.

3. Janice says

Is anyone having trouble receiving the download links? I’ve entered the coupon code for the one year pass but I’ve not gotten the download links. Can anyone give me tips or if I’m doing anything wrong? I’m getting frustrated, a lot :\

4. April R. says

I pinned all the pics!!! I don’t have facebook or twitter. Can I still get the discount? I LOVE the way you’ve done this, and I’d really like to make my own.

5. Robin Finneseth says

Crystal
    I have pinned all of the pictures and posted on my Facebook how much I love your life planner. I’m eager to receive my social media discount code! I di not have a twitter account or I would give you a shout out there as well! Happy Sunday to you and your family!

• says

I couldn’t agree more about geiratircs. I miss sitting with some of the elderly individuals I used to help and they would tell me stories for hours about the things that they witness when they were younger, and the lives that they lived up to the point that they needed care. I have always felt that the elderly know how to live their lives better than anyone, and they for sure never take it for granted! Sometimes the people taking care of them are not good people though, and it always breaks my heart to see someone talking badly to an elderly man or woman.I like how you made a switch from little tiny babies that have no real experience with life, to elderly men and women who have lived life to its fullest and still have more life to share with others. Such opposites!

6. Monica says

So excited to get started on putting this together. I read somewhere else on your site that I should receive a download link immediately, but haven’t received it yet.

7. Lauren Copley says

I did all the social media stuff for the coupon and sent the email to you last week. Still waiting to hear from you. I’m excited to get started. Thanks so much!

8. Ashlee says

I ordered the life planner 2 days ago and have not received anything yet. Just wondering how long I have to wait to get it. Thanks, Ashlee

9. Nycole Crossette says

I’m having trouble with my purchased downloads. Some are just printing out jibberish in the title fields. I’ve tried them like three times using different ways of printing it out and they all come out the same. Has this happened to anyone else? Am I doing something wrong? Thanks.

Trackbacks