My new 2015 Life Planner is packed full of color & inspiration! You’re gonna love planning your days & journaling your memorable moments in this beautiful planner. It has everything you need including a time management section, relationship building section, health & fitness section, and a money management section. This year I’ve also included twelve colorful quotes to inspire you each month.
The sections & pages included in the 2015 planner are…
- Twelve monthly quotes & printable tabs
- Time Management Section: 2015 Monthly Calendars, Weekly Schedule, Checklists & Shopping Lists, Project Planner, Monthly Goal Sheet
- Relationship Section: Questionnaires, “Ask a Question” Journal, Weekly “Right Now” Challenge, Daily Gratitude Journal, The 30 Day Challenge, Bucket List & Journal, Service Project Ideas, Inspiration List, Ways to Improve Relationships, Book Club Pages
- Health & Fitness Section: Weekly Meal Planner, Four-Week Exercise Plan, Favorite Recipes, Food Journal, Exercise Journal
- Money Management Section: Monthly Budget, Monthly Balance Sheet, Monthly Cash Flow, Business Expense Sheet
*You can see all of the planner pages up close on my blog post HERE.
My New Binding System…
This past summer my aunt introduced me to a new binding system using the rings you see in my planner below. I immediately fell in love & knew this was what I wanted to use for my life planner. This system is ingenious because it gives you the flexibility of a spiral-bound notebook, but also allows you the ability to remove, add, & rearrange pages. It’s the best of both worlds! There are several different stores that carry this type of binding system including Staples, Martha Stewart, & Levenger. I’ve bought & tried out all three of these systems. While all of them have great planner covers & accessories, I fell in love with the silver-aluminum rings from Levenger. The quality is impeccable & they look absolutely beautiful when used with my Life Planner.
I found a great video demonstrating how this new binding system works. You can view it by clicking on this link: An Introduction To The Discbound Planner System
To buy the download to my printable life planner, you can get it in my shop HERE.
If you are interested in having me print & ship a planner to you, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. The cost will vary depending on how many pages you want in your planner, as well as if you’d like me to customize pages for you. The starting price for a customized planner is $99. I print everything with my Epson R2000 printer. The quote pages are printed on Epson’s Ultra Premium Matte Paper & the inside pages are printed double-sided on bright white cardstock. This allows you to write on both sides without any bleeding. The tabs are laminated for extra durability. The planner also comes assembled with the silver-aluminum rings shown above.